All clapperboards need to have four main pieces of information displayed to be approved by the stations:
- Key Number- This is a number that you create yourself, it must not be any longer than 13 charecters and must be letters and numbers only.
- Aspect Ratio- The aspect ratio will always be 16 x 9, clapperboards will be rejected if you put the file resolution size on instead of 16 x 9
- Duration- The length of your commercial e.g. 30 seconds, 15 seconds
- OP 48 Complaint – You must state this on your clapperboard to confirm that your audio is complaint.
The below is secondary information that you can display on the clapperboard:
- Product- What your client is advertising.
- Title- What is the name of the product.
- Agency- This will either be you or the person you are making the commercial for.
- CAD number – All CAD numbers will be sent to you once you have approval from CAD, to know more about CAD please go to our other support pages about what you need to do to get there approval.
- Today's Date.
Submit your Clapperboard as a .jpeg